Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy Birthdays and Well Wishes. Castro and Polk St. San Francisco, CA

My girls, Khushboo and Ms. Bday girl, Christine
The Crab cake benedict was oh so delicious
It was a bottom less mimosa kind of morning
  
   
Yeah, she missed me haha. <3 u 































Lovers as usual! Unfortunate shadow on my face though. Ugh

Nothing says "friendship" more than a cutesy photo shoot in the street lol. <3  ;)  <3 















































































Barely a month since I've been home and I've been lucky enough to catch important celebrations! On this lovely Sunday, I met with a few of my girls from high school for brunch in the charming Castro neighborhood. It was Miss Christine's Happy 25th (Aug. 24th, she shares with my wonderful father <3) and what better way to celebrate a quarter of a century than to have bottomless mimosas at the dee-licious Bisou Bistro, where adorable French waiters await.

Amidst celebration was also fare well. This was my dear Khush's last Sunday before she would leave us all for Boston. Her masters education had come a'callin, but we were nothing but proud mamas for her. The closest of friends since teenagers and now we're in our mid twenties, but I can't help but gush at how far we've all come and how joyous our friendship continues to be.

A toast to more days like this and 3 cheers to bright and happy futures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin