Sunday, October 27, 2013

Grown Up Girl Bonding. Palo Alto, CA




Breezy being a nuthole
The girls and I went to Palo Alto's The Patio for some grown up time. Now that we're all out of college, a nice "after work" TGIF meal seemed nice ... happy hour, of course, for those that, uh, need to save that dolla. This was my first time going to The Patio, a very chill sports bar with good food. We had more than just nachos, trust me (they had sliders, I love those!). But, now that I'm back from Hawaii for good, it's nice seeing my girls more often. I'm definitely home.

And now for a surprise ... #Throwback Anyday's

Senior Ball 2006: Mitalee, Rihana, Me

Flash forward 7 years, Summer 2013 (I placed my camera on top of the car ... hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin