Friday, November 29, 2013

The Belle of the Ball. San Francisco, California

Happy post-Thanksgiving to all and to another Black Friday Shopping Extravaganza! The holidays have officially begun and so have the parties: Christmas, New Years, whatever holiday you love to celebrate! And what's the best about holiday parties (besides the food, of course)? ... Looking amazing, that's what! With that, I've added two more collection garments to my Etsy for any holiday or window shoppers (so you can get in the mood of what you'd like to wear for your holiday). If you're new to my blog, these are my collection garments. Therefore they've been worn for fashion shows only and they are one of a kind, designed and sewn by me. Below is a peak of the other garments that are already on my Etsy. My collection was inspired by the glamour of the 1920's and 1930's (I'm a vintage gal through and through) ... except for the LED light dress above, that was a for a special category.  


Feel free to check my Etsy for more details, click this link: MusingsWithMissP
Or you can email me directly at pattyclariza@gmail.com



MusingsWithMissP


2 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin