Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Day of Firsts. Art and Flea. Kaka'ako? June 27, 2013.

The Gold Jodhpurs
























My sister Georgia holding my rom

























I created a blog in 2010 when I was still living in San Diego for a few months as a nanny. I made one long lengthy post and after that ... I never blogged again. But, now that I've graduated and have one more month left in Hawaii, I'm going to start chronicling my adventures: nature and fashion!


To celebrate my "first" post, here are photos from Art and Flea, Thursday, June 27th. This was my first time vending my clothes and my first time being in Art and Flea. Ever. The atmosphere was lively and bustling and I definitely enjoyed it. Despite the unbearable heat of the second floor where my #model #assistant #fellowdesigner #littlebuddy(lol), Breanne and I were stationed, the Flea was fun ;). I met so many great people and talented vendors. I would definitely do it again.

P.s. Don't hesitate to contact me for clothing inquires. I apologize for the small pictures. For some reason when I enlarge them they become pixelated.
Photographer: Kate Wade and Honolulu Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin